Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back Again!

    So I'm back again! I haven't posted in a _long_ time so sorry guys! Lots has happened in the last couple of weeks so I might as well tell everybody.

    Well I found out about hackerspaces. They are class and to make things even better, there's one in my area :D They're running a Linux workshop sometime soon so I think I'll make it my business to attend that.

    Speaking of Linux, my laptop is now dual-booted with Fedora 13 but my whole conversion to Linux deserves a post itself so watch this space!

    My house has also been completely re-done. Well, not completely but a decent portion of it. My parents decided it was bes to get it done before school comes back again which is in less than a week :) If you think I don't post often enough now, hopefully some routine will help me post more regularly, I doubt it though ;P

    Along with my goal that I set 3 weeks ago for myself which was to finish reading C++ Primer (Failed btw) I've also taken it upon myself to learn AJAX, Javascript and JQuery properly so I can finish that damn app on the sidebar <_> It's really starting to annoy me. What should have been a simple, week long project has turned into a month long drag of nothing getting done on it.

    More happened but I'll tell everyone about this later. Glad to be back!
       NotMyFault

No comments:

Post a Comment