Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Widget Update

    I've been away for the last few weeks and only now am I getting some time to do some more work on this widget! You will see a form input and a blank box above it at the moment and if you do decide to press the submit button all you're getting is an alert box saying "success". It's lying. It's not a success yet. For now, I only have 2 small problems I need to work on. The first is displaying 2 .txt files using jquery or Javascript and the second is to use AJAX to submit the form instead of the page needing to reload. Then my widget will be up and running at last!

    I wonder what I'll do when I finish this... I'm working on a console game of Snake in C++ at the moment and I'm also looking at making a CMS. My last CMS worked but the layout was horrible and the code was a right mess so maybe I make a new one with my new-found talent in AJAX and Jquery ;P

    Ok, so that's about all that's happened since last time I posted apart from Apple making it legal to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iTouch :D I'd ask you again, not to submit the form in the sidebar because I don't want anything weird happening!

    NotMyFault

No comments:

Post a Comment